SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLG. ELEK. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
SUPPLIER'S OFFICER CLARIFICATION NOTICE
SUPPLIER CLARIFICATION TEXT
- Data Officer
As SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLGİSAYAR ELEKTRONİK SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. (hereinafter to be referred as “the Company”) we notify you that we process the personal data belonging to our real person suppliers or representatives of legal person suppliers in the capacity of data officer in scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter to be referred as the “KVKK“) and other relevant legislation.
- The Purposes for which your Personal Data will be Processed
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of
- Performance of Finance and Accounting Works
- Fulfillment of Goods / Services Purchasing Processes
- Execution of Contracting Processes
within the legal reasons of “c) If processing personal data belonging to parties of an agreement provided it is directly related with the establishment or execution of the agreement”, , “ç) If it is obligatory to ensure that the data officer fulfills its legal liability specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK.
- The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are obtained by means of their transmission oral, written form or electronic media by real person suppliers or representatives of legal person suppliers by means of below specified automatic or non-automatic methods based on the legal reasons given in Article 5 (2) of KVKK for fulfillment of the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text:
- Your Rights In Scope of Article 11 of KVKK
You, as the data owner have some rights in scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, in accordance with the KVKK article 11, paragraph 1 and the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer, you can deliver your requests about these rights preferably by completing all details in the Relevant Person Application Form available in our web site,
- by in person visiting our Company located at YTÜ Davutpaşa Kampüsü Teknopark B-2 Blok No:102 34220 İstanbul,
- in written form by means of notary or a registered letter with return receipt in order to authenticate your identity and avoid from providing information to wrong persons,
- by sending an e-mail to our Company’s address email@example.com by using the electronic mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems (if exist)
or by other means to be determined by the Board in the future.