SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLG. ELEK. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
Candidate Employees / Trainees Clarification Text
Candidate Employee Clarification Notice
- Data Officer
As SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLGİSAYAR ELEKTRONİK SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. we notify you that we process your personal data in the capacity of data officer in scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter to be referred as the “KVKK“) and other relevant legislation.
- The Purposes for which your Personal Data will be Processed
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of
- Managing Employee/Trainee Candidates selection and recruitment processes,
- Executing application processes of Employee/Trainee candidates,
within the legal reasons of “c) If processing personal data belonging to parties of an agreement provided it is directly related with the establishment or execution of the agreement” specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK.
- The Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data will be obtained in oral, written form or electronic media by means of below specified automatic or non-automatic methods based on the legal reasons given in Article 5 (2) of KVKK for fulfillment of the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text:
- Providing information during the course of completing the job application form or job interview.
- Submission of a resume by the candidate employee.
- Submission of some information by the person showed as reference.
- Your Rights In Scope of Article 11 of KVKK
You, as the data owner have some rights in scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, in accordance with the KVKK article 11, paragraph 1 and the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer, you can deliver your requests about these rights by completing all details in the Relevant Person Application Form,
- by in person visiting our Company located at YTÜ Davutpaşa Kampüsü Teknopark B-2 Blok No:102 34220 İstanbul,
- in written form by means of notary or a registered letter with return receipt in order to authenticate your identity and avoid from providing information to wrong persons,
- by sending an e-mail to our Company’s address firstname.lastname@example.org by using the electronic mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems (if exist)
or by other means to be determined by the Board in the future.