SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLG. ELEK. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
WEB PAGE COOKIE CLARIFICATION TEXT
SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLGİSAYAR ELEKTRONİK SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. WEB SITE COOKIE CLARIFICATION TEXT
What is Cookie?
Cookies are the small text files mostly composed of letters and numbers stored at your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a web site and enabling detection of the said device.
What are the Methods of Collecting Cookies and the Legal Reasons for Which They are Processed?
Your personal data, when you visit our web site, technically obligatory, persistent cookies and analytical cookies will be processed in order to make you utilize our web site based on legitimate interest legal reason in this direction.
What Kind of Cookies are being Used?
Both first party cookies (inserted by the site you visit) and third party cookies (inserted by the servers other than the site you visit) are used in our site. You can find below different kinds of cookies we use in our Site:
Obligatory (Main) Cookies: These are the cookies use of which is obligatory to make our site properly operate and make you benefit from the features and services being provided. For example, the authentication cookies which become activated when you login in our site ensure continuity of your active session when you switch from one page to another in our site. Disabling these cookies may lead the services and features to become unavailable.
Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies used to improve functionality of the site, provide a faster and better service for our visitors and preserve their validity until they are deleted by you through the browsers or until the expiration date. These kinds of cookies are used in order to remember your preferences and personalize your use of the web site. This usage includes the cookies which save your password and ensure you stay logged in the web site continuously, thereby save you from difficulty of entering password for several times each time you visit and remember and recognize you in your subsequent visits in the web site.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These are the cookies which are used to determine how you use the Site including where you connect to the site, which content you display on the Site and the period of your visit.
Which Cookies are used for What Purposes?
– To perform the main functions required for the operation of the Site: For example, to ensure that the members who login do not need to reenter password while visiting different pages on the Site and continuity of your active login when you shift from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may lead the services and features to become unavailable.
– To analyze the Site and improve the Site performance: For example, to integrate different servers on which the Site is operating, determine the number of visitors of the Site and make performance settings accordingly or enable visitors to find what they seek easily.
To whom and for which Purposes the Cookies may be Transferred?
As SYS, the suppliers from which we receive technical support for the activities which constitute the Cookie Clarification Text can access your cookie data . Moreover, this data is shared with legally authorized public authorities in judicial processes.
How can you Control the Cookie Usage?
If you set your browser in a way preventing all cookies, you can keep using our Site; but you may not access all functions of the Site or your access may be limited or your user quality may decrease.
What are Your Rights as a Relevant Person?
We want to specify that, in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK you have the rights to,
- know whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- if processed, to request information about this,
- learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether or not they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- know about the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- if the personal data has been processed deficiently or wrongfully, request them to be corrected and request the process performed in this scope to be notified to the third parties the personal data has been transferred,
- if the reasons requiring the process of the personal data have disappeared even though they have been processed in accordance with KVKK and other relevant laws and legislation provisions, request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed and request the process performed in this scope to be notified to the third parties the personal data has been transferred,
- object to a consequence that has emerged against the relevant person by means of analysis of processed data exclusively via automatic systems,
- if someone has suffered a loss due to illegal processing of the personal data, request recovery of this loss.
In accordance with the KVKK article 11, paragraph 1 and the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer, you can deliver your requests about these rights by completing the Relevant Person Application Form available in our web site,
- by in person visiting our Company located atYTÜ Davutpaşa Kampüsü Teknopark B-2 Blok No:102 34220 İstanbul,
- in written form by means of notary or a registered letter with return receipt in order to authenticate your identity and avoid from providing information to wrong persons,
- by sending an e-mail to our Company's address firstname.lastname@example.org by using the electronic mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems (if exist)
or by other means to be determined by the Board in the future.