Viases PostOffice is a light and easy to use SW suite designed to provide complementary applications for Microsoft Lync.
Viases PostOffice can be integrated to MS Lync via Lync Signalling Service in order to enhance MS Lync voice capabilities which is connected to PSTN or VoIP networks. The following figure shows the technical architecture of the integration with MS Lync.
With Viases Postoffice for Lync users can have:
- An advanced and flexible Auto Attendant supporting different types of call transfers,
- An ACD supporting different call distribution models,
- An IVR, with an easy and flexible scripter tool,
- A Blacklist application, to prevent unwanted calls and callers,
- A flexible Voicemail independent of MS Exchange,
- A detailed Call Reporting and Monitoring tool.
- Round Robin
- In Order
- Simultaneous Ring
It also provides music and advertisements on hold together with announcing the number of people in the queue.
- Develop complex IVR flows easily using the intuitive development interface and IVR debugger,
- Integrate IVR to Microsoft Lync seamlessly,
- Grow the capacity of the IVR system without any limitations because of the highly scalable architecture,
- Develop flows for different languages with the multi-language support,
- Integrate to different data sources using open standards,
- Integrate to external ASR-TTS systems with MRCP,
- Monitor the IVR flows using the monitoring tool,
- Report the self-service transactions for analyzing and optimizing the usage.